STATESVILLE BRICK COMPANY was established in 1904, and we are still one of the few family owned plants. We manufacture approximately 70 million fine quality face brick per year. Our line includes scratch brick, earthtone, sandface , through the body colors and tumble brick. We cover the piedmont and Western Carolina areas locally with distributors in other areas of N.C., S.C. and from Georgia to Canada. We strive to have quality products and service to our customers.
Who are we?
A company unique in what we do...
- As a family business we work hard to maintain our reputation as a manufacturer of quality products and exceptional service.
- We produce a wide range of unique and popular colors in a variety of sizes.
- We are known for our willingness to manufacture small or special color runs to accommodate our customers.
- Wood, a renewable fuel source, is used for our brick firing process.
A new and innovative company...
- Statesville Brick has been an innovator in the development of processes and techniques that have been adopted by brick manufacturers nationwide.
- We developed a “state-of-the-art” alternative fuel system that uses wood to fire our kilns. This system is considered one of the finest in the country!
- In 2005 we built the newest and most modern tumbled plant in the United States.
- We are constantly experimenting with new colors to broaden our product line.
An old and strong company …
- Statesville Brick has been a competitive market force for over 100 years!
- We have mastered the art of wood firing which greatly enhances our brick colors.
- We continue to manufacture the older styles of "scratch" and "smooth" brick needed for additions to older homes, schools and churches.
- Our attention to detail and our relentless quest for perfection have been rewarded by our reputation within the community and brick industry.